Saturday, September 4, 2010

Woah!

はじめまして。
ヤンです。 
わたしは かんこくじんです。 
さんねんせいです。 
せんこうは えいぶんがくです。
 どうぞ よろしく。

I know this might be cliche but I really love all of Hayao Miyazaki's movies. My favorite out of all his movies, however, is Howl's Moving Castle (ハウルの動く城).

The music in this movie is amazing, it is composed and conducted by Joe Hisaishi.


Another thing I love is mochi! I really want some right now...and that's probably why I'm mentioning this...
Actually I think that picture is of mochi ice cream but that's good too. I don't particularly like Hello Kitty but I thought the picture looked cute..*^3^*

8 comments:

  1. キーチーさんてすか。かわいですね。^^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen howls moving castle but did Hayao Miyuzaki also make Spirited Away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. わたしも ハウルの動く城が だい すきです。

    ReplyDelete
  4. もち mmmmm. おいしい そうです。 Have you every made もち? Sometimes my Japanese-American relatives host mochi making parties :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent choice in はうるのうごくし。It's definitely one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. こんばんわ。I've heard a lot about Miyazaki and all of his films but have yet to actually see any of them. Perhaps this, along with other comments, will actually encourage me to watch one of them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen others of Miyazaki's films (Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke to name a few) but I've never seen Howl's Moving Castle... I'll have to check it out sometime =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great movie!
    OST musics are good too :)

    ReplyDelete